Arabic Keyboard is best for you. These days, we are using our computers more than ever. Various models are being produced every minute, and each one of them have various features. But one of the most common things that every computer (no matter if it is a laptop or a regular PC) has is its keyboard. Almost all computers are created with a standard English keyboard, sometimes with smaller letters in a different language and from there, you can install various languages for your keyboard. In the Arab world, the computer keyboard can be switched between the Latin and Arabic characters.
But sometimes, people who wish to write in Arabic, do not have a computer with an Arabic keyboard. In that situation, the thing you must do is to install such a keyboard. You can use various websites to write in Arabic while online, but sometimes it is more comfortable to have it installed. Arabic Keyboard is the most efficient, easy-to-use program that will allow you to type in Arabic without using online sources, having texts copied and pasted and having your standard keyboard redesigned in the best possible way.
Key Features Of Arabic Keyboard
- Arabic Keyboard is the most efficient program you can use to write in Arabic.
- It is completely free, so you don’t have to spend a fortune to have your keyboard changed manually by a technician.
- You can write with the Arabic Keyboard by using your mouse – moving the cursor over the layout of the keyboard and clicking on the desired letter.
- Also, you can use your computer keyboard to write. In this case, you must press the key on your keyboard that corresponds to the desired Arabic character.
- The program writes to the system tray.
- There are four options to use the program. The first is called Arabic Enable which opens a text-editing pane that will allow you to use the standard keyboard to write in Arabic.
- When you open Arabic Wordpad, you are brought to a program similar to Notepad, where you also use your standard keyboard.
- With the last, you can copy, save and print documents in a unique format for the program.
- Mouse Follow is connected to the Arabic Enable option. Then in a text-editing pane, you can use your mouse and select whatever you like.
- The fourth and final option is the Arabic Keyboard itself. With it, you see a virtual keyboard that you can use with different programs.
- The program is very easy to use; even novices can type in Arabic easily.
- It supports a standard installation.
Supported OS for keyboard Arabic
- Windows 98
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Author Note: For people who do not own a computer or a laptop that have an Arabic keyboard, having one installed is the best option when you need to type in the aforementioned language, so you will never again feel uneasy or lost when such an annoying situation.