IObit Start Menu 8 V4 Full Final Free Download
IObit Start Menu 8 is a full version. With new technologies keep coming out on the market every minute, we are all subjected to changes. Sometimes those changes can be good, but sometimes we may not like those so much. One of the best examples of changes in IT are the new operating systems – Windows 8 and 10. Those systems are like nothing we have ever seen before, and though both have received excellent reviews, there are some bad ones too.
And when I am saying bad reviews, I am not talking about the technical specifications of performance issues of those systems, I am simply talking about design, interface, and ease-of-use. One of the first things you will notice if you have just updated to Windows 8 is its new Start Menu. With a glance, you can see that it is quite spectacular and interesting, but this change isn’t something that all people consider being a good one.
Start Menu 8
Many people are trying to find ways to bring back the original or classic Windows’ Start Menu and button without having to downgrade your entire operating system. One of the best programs you could do this job with is the IObit Start Menu 8 Full.
Key Features IObit Start Menu 8
- You might think that this program is a scam or that it will harm your device in some way but don’t worry – it works perfectly fine, and it is absolutely free of potential threats to your device.
- The second most important thing is that the program is completely free.
- One of the features of this program is the ability to set a specific button for your Start Menu, and apart from the classic 7 button, you can add a picture in the 8 or 10 style.
- If you don’t like the menu – with just one click, you can get your Windows 8 or 10 Start Menu back.
- The menu is completely customizable – you can organize your preferred websites or apps on the desktop (similarly to a smartphone).
- There is an App store that looks like a mobile app with some free applications and games.
- Searching for your device has never been easier. The new menu performs searches very fast and accurately.
- The full customization of the menu gives you the opportunity to design the space in a more basic way with only the most common items that are used or a more professional and comprehensive way for a view of the entire system.
- More than 40 languages are supported by the program.
- It is very easy to install and use though you might take some time off so you can organize and customize the menu the way you like it.
The supported operating systems include:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
Author Note: There are many people who wish to get back the classic Windows 7 Start Menu design to their devices running Windows 8 or 10. If you are one of them, you can turn back to the classic menu and classic button but with the option for full customization and organization – Start Menu 8 is the right program for the job.