Packet Tracer 6.1 Free Download
Packet Tracer 6.1 full for windows xp, 7, 8, 8.1. Dealing with computers has always been viewed as a complicated learning experience, and it is only the genius 4s that venture into this intricate world of making software that will benefit the entire world. One of the most complicated courses was the Certified Cisco Network Associates which involves coming up with networks that could connect different computers and also programming.
Cisco Packet Tracer 6.1, the institution that offers such courses have developed powerful software for students and anyone who wants to create networks from any device and also trouble shoot without necessarily using Cisco switches or routers. The Packet Tracer 6.1 has an amazing user interface that uses drag and drop where you can add or remove devices that are network simulated as you please. Students who are sitting for their certification as Certified Cisco Network Associates have the option to download this software for free, and it is purposefully for education, where they can design large networks that are usually not designable with physical hardware because it is so expensive. This software can also be used to connect multiple topologies by some users over one computer network.
You can animate elements such as the Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol into a visual form so that you can understand them better. It also provides an assessment system, network protocol simulation and an authoring system with makes it easier for students to understand these complicated concepts.
Key Features Packet Tracer 6.1 Free Download
- You can troubleshoot without necessarily having Cisco routers
- It is capable of visualization, authoring, and collaboration
- It has a new service lab
- You can create networks from as many devices as you want
- It has two new applications, the Netflow collector, and AAA accounting
- It can develop critical thinking and decision-making skills
- TheIPv4 and IPv6 are now desktop applications.
- The Qt3 code has been converted to Qt4.82
- It supports Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
- Can be used on PC, Mac or Tablet
Pros and Cons.
Its advantages include:
- You can trouble shoot hard to solve problems without necessarily having Cisco routers.
- It is free for students undertaking the CCNA certification, and they can use this to make the learning process of these complicated concepts easy.
Its disadvantages include:
- It is limited to students and instructors who are undertaking their CCNA certification.
Most Common Users.
This software is purposefully made for students who are undertaking CCNA certification. The hardware needed for designing large networks is very expensive, and this is the only package that can help the students through their studies, their instructors also upload tests on the package which they have to complete with the help of the different features the package has.
This software just makes it possible for any enthusiastic person interested in CCNA certification to undertake the complex world of studying about routers and networks, in short this package makes your CCNA really easy and enjoyable.