Play store for Direct Download Link For Pc
In a myriad of application marketplaces, Google Play store windows does not need any introduction. It has been the central pivot point for most new developers who want to release their applications to the public. Initially hosting only applications, the Play store now hosts a variety of digital content including games, music, books, movies, and magazines. The marketplace is flourishing greatly in Google’s reign of dominance with over a million applications hosted on the store and over 100 billion downloads for the same. With Apple’s iTunes available on Mac, and Microsoft’s store available on Windows OS on PC, the lack of Play store for PC served as an opportunity for developers. Using an Android emulator application known as Blue Stacks, you can run Android applications on your PC. As Play store is also an Android application per se, you can run the application using an Android emulator like Bluestacks and download other Android applications.
Why Windows Play Store?
The BlueStacks simulator not only mocks the system files required to run Android applications on Windows but also emulates the appearance of the application from the screen of the smartphone or tablet onto a monitor. There is also an option to sync Google account data with the Play store to enable retention of data like previous downloads, favorites, wish listed items, payment details, etc. that enable a user to seamlessly enjoy the same experience across platforms. The applications are classified into various categories that make it easier to search and download applications of the user’s interests. There is also a detailed review page for each application that shows a rating for the application on a scale of 5 and reviews from other users of the application.
Supported File Types
- The applications are available on the play store are of .apk (Android Package Files) file type executable only using Android emulators.
Main Features of google Play for PC
- User-friendly, materialistic designed interface
- Smooth, uninterrupted download for content
- Applications are classified based on various categories like Casual, Professional, Educational, Fun, etc.
- Application suggestions based on previous downloads
- Separate section for Editor choice applications
- Highlighted Featured applications based on number of downloads
- Auto-update feature for all applications
- Review in detail feature to facilitate better user interaction
- Screenshots available for all applications
- ‘Add to Wishlist’ option for saving desired applications for later downloads
- Parental control for explicit applications
Detailed Review Screenshot
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1, 8
- Windows 7
- Windows RT and other editions
- Administrator access on the computer
- Bluestacks Android emulator installed
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better
- 2GB of RAM for running google Play store download and other applications
- Around 2GB of free memory space for heavier applications
- Graphic Cards are recommended for high-end applications
- Internet connectivity of a minimum speed of 256 kbps to ensure smooth downloading of applications and games
How to install and use:
- Through Bluestacks, you can run the .apk file for Play store for PC and launch the marketplace
- Look for your desired applications from the menu or through the dedicated search option
- Click on ‘install’ to download the applications and run them using Bluestacks on your computer.