Windows 7 Manager 5.1.9 Final Download
Microsoft’s Windows 7 remains one of the most widely used installments of the Windows OS lineup with a strong database of over million users. The seventh version of line up after the debacle of Windows Vista, Windows 7 is a universal entity among computers worldwide. Windows 7 Manager, an all-in-one system maintenance tool, serves to monitor the system’s performance and ensures everything functions properly. The tool works as a cleaner, debugger, and a maintenance tool all packed in a small application package. Along with the ability to maintain the system, the tool is also host to repair keys that are able to debug any errors with the system. Even complicated issues related to the control center have dedicated troubleshooters as well as repairs available to the user.Just like Windows Bitdefender, the software runs in the background constantly monitoring your computer’s performance. Once an aberration has been detected, the application would issue a notification and take necessary action.
Offered as trial version for a 15-day period, the software can be tested for its complete potential and determine its productivity as a maintenance tool. Once the clock clicks on the 15-day trial, you will have to activate the application by purchasing a license at a cost-effective price. You can also utilize the tool to create restore points for your system that creates a backup disk image file for all applications in your system. In the case of any issue with Trojan or malware, the backup disk image file can restore your system back to the original state with a reboot.With its other features and other tools, the Windows 7 manager serves to improve the performance of your Windows 7 computer.
Supported File Types
- The software is available as a PC download in the form of .exe application file free from any viral threats.
- Configured as per Windows 7 settings
- Optimizing unit for system performance
- Remove junk files using system cleaner tool
- Customize your Windows appearance
- Information about system health
- Better security against Trojan and virus threats
- Advanced Networking Troubleshooting options
- Advanced fixes for system issues
- Restore point creation
- Back-up and Restore of system’s files
- Better CPU usage through Optimizer
- Remove unwanted applications from auto-startup
- Tweak browser settings to deliver the best performance
- Developed specifically to operate on both 32-bit and 64-bit editionsofWindows 7 OS
- Can be used for other versions like Windows XP, 8, 8.1, and 10
- Intel core 2 Duo processor of 1Ghz speed
- As the application runs in the background, 512MB of RAM would be sufficient for operations
- 50MB of free disk space for application to install
How to install and use:
- The installation file is available for download from the official website.
- Once downloaded, the installation wizard will guide you through the install, just follow the instructions given on-screen.
- Approve of all terms and conditions to install and run the software
- Once installed, access the application using the desktop shortcut or by using the start menu.